Monday, April 8, 2013

Maid For A Billionaire



Maid For A Billionaire

Ella expects a lot from her summer job: long hours, hard work and paltry money. But what she doesn't expect is to find herself in the arms of a gorgeous older man, the rich and successful Tony Ashbrook, who makes an immediate impression on her. Ella has been told by her boss that Mr. Ashbrook is to get anything he wants, but does that include Ella's virginity? And does it count if she offers it?

Warning: Warning: This 7,700 word erotic short story contains graphic sexual situations including toys, deflowering, and a handsome genius billionaire who is used to each of his requests being granted! Mature audiences only, please!

A short taste...

"As I said, I would hate to ask for anything unreasonable. Therefore, I'll defer to you whether anything I ask of you is reasonable or unreasonable." He pushed the tray with the remains of breakfast away and eyed me with a new interest.
"Come over here and bend over the table. Reasonable or unreasonable?" He pushed his chair back from the table.
"Reasonable," I whispered, rising from my seat. I approached his chair and stood in front of him. His face was level with my midriff. I turned around so that my back was to him, and leaned forward over the table, pushing my ass in the air, legs slightly parted. My skirt bunched around my waist, exposing my underwear slightly. Behind me, I could hear him take a ragged breath.
"Let me touch you," he murmured. "Reasonable or unreasonable?"
"Reasonable," I replied in hardly more than a breath of air. 



No comments:

Post a Comment